New to Node.js? Don't be scared! There are plenty of resources out there for beginners. Here are just a few:
- The nodejs.org Official Docs document all of Node.js's core APIs.
- The Node.js Wiki contains information such as an FAQ, installation instructions, and lists of modules.
- The #Node.js and #nodejitsu channels on irc.freenode.net are ready to help you with any Node.js issues and concerns you may have.
- http://npmjs.org is a great place to check for modules that might already solve your problem.
- http://cheatsheet.jit.su is a Nodejitsu cheatsheet listing the most common commands.
- http://package.json.jit.su is an interactive reference for the package.json format.
- http://blog.nodejitsu.com/npm-cheatsheet is a quick cheatsheet for npm commands.
- http://errors.jit.su is a reference for common jitsu deploy issues.
Learn how to set up Nodejitsu's tool for app deployment and be ready for action.See the guide