Nodejitsu has joined GoDaddyWe are excited to join GoDaddy to help spearhead their largest Node.js product: Website Builder. As a part of this Nodejitsu will help existing customers transition onto new solutions for their hosting needs until early August 2015. Please migrate your applications from the Nodejitsu platform before the end of the transition period. Please read our blog post to learn more about customer transition plans and our continued support for Open Source within the node community.
New to Node.js? Don't be scared! There are plenty of resources out there for beginners. Here are just a few:
- The nodejs.org Official Docs document all of Node.js's core APIs.
- The Node.js Wiki contains information such as an FAQ, installation instructions, and lists of modules.
- The #Node.js and #nodejitsu channels on irc.freenode.net are ready to help you with any Node.js issues and concerns you may have.
- http://npmjs.org is a great place to check for modules that might already solve your problem.
- http://cheatsheet.jit.su is a Nodejitsu cheatsheet listing the most common commands.
- http://package.json.jit.su is an interactive reference for the package.json format.
- http://blog.nodejitsu.com/npm-cheatsheet is a quick cheatsheet for npm commands.
- http://errors.jit.su is a reference for common jitsu deploy issues.
Learn how to set up Nodejitsu's tool for app deployment and be ready for action.